What do you think will happen in say 1 month when MNTA drops to $7.50 because multiples came in with approval?
And what about this, no approval until 2012?
this is going down people. sit there and get hypnotized by the slowly dropping price until you capitulate.
I got out last week. Been holding for 2 years long but got out quick last week.
longs will be waited out until they sell much lower.
Sorry but it would have been a ice thing, but is not going to be.
One has to believe that, to their own way of thinking, that the FDA is acting (or believes it is acting) responsibly.
I hope that the FDA is trying to be fair ... & thus they probably gave a competitor time to resolve open issues.
The time is quickly approaching when many may say that FDA is acting irresponsibly & in BAD FAITH.
I have every belief that MNTA togther with NVS could quickly convince the FDA of the folly in their actions. I have every reason to believe that legal counsel walked through the motions that could be taken.
I have 80,000 shares of MNTA. And I will start unloading my shares if MNTA does not get approved soon. I will be eager to listen to MNTA conference call in the beginning of May.
"Cautiously optimistic" that it would happen at the end of 2009. I hope Craig is not that far off base. 6 months into 2010 should be a sufficient amount of time to review everything. Come June 2010, that would be 8 months that the FDA has had everything they need in hand.
Man it's hard to be patient with this stock.