Shorts need not answer.
Mine is $35. When it hits that, I will probably sell most if not all. At that pps all my financial goals will be met. Of course, if certain things factor in near term, I could be persuaded to hold on even longer.
How about all of you?
I think GERN's stock will split (2:1) before it hits $75 and split again upon reaching $75 - $100. I think this stock has great potential for numerous splits over the next few years. So, to put a limit on a selling price would not make sense.
Just buy and hold on for the ride!!
@ $47.50 I start to unload 25% of my holdings
@ $50 I start to unload another 25% of my holdings
@ $75 I start to unload another 25% of my holdings
@ > 75, I will hold the remaining 25% until I'm old for 2 splits of 2:1 which will net me a total of xx thousand shares which is where I'm at right now. I think that's a good plan.
I'd hate to sell at any price if a buy-out from big pharma seemed imminent. That would surely result in a bump which, if it occurred at a high enough pps, would mean a significant $$$ bump!
All IRA shares (10000) stay until retirement
...hopefully 2017. Trading shares are just that... sold Friday at 8 and change and will buy them back around 6.50. I do have a bunch of 7.5 JUN calls that I bought Friday also. Will sell them if they hit $4.