% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

BP p.l.c. Message Board

you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the posts
  • markweber348 markweber348 May 16, 2010 1:57 AM Flag


    not a bad idea, but this message board wont move BP stock even a penny. its a HUGE company. I wouldn't be long here for any reason, there is so much potential damage and loss from lawsuits, but there is the fact that Obama will do anything to get re-elected. So he will try to do his best to cover up this spill as much as he can, but once the oil starts to show up on shore, there wont be much he can do. I actually voted for him, i thought that he stood for change. I feel like a fool, but after seeing what Bush did and how well Clinton did i thought the Democrats were ok. I think the Tea Party is going to start to take over. I think people are fed up. according to polls 75% of people dont trust the government. I suppose the other 25% are hardcore dems or just dont follow the news.

35.1901+0.1301(+0.37%)11:10 AMEDT