....I mentioned that when they priced, FNHC would take a hit. I think it priced pretty well, about 10% below current price, and way less than that when they first discussed it. I had sold 40%, and bought most back already.....shaving about a buck from my sale price.
Hmmm....well, there goes the $12 base price, at least for the next few months, I think. Now if we can only hold $11. All the more reason to potentially consider UVE, with a divvy about 4 times that of FNHC, wiht a better past PE, and Return on Equity. And whereas Stock Scouter of MSN gives FNHC an average rating of 5 out of 10 (10 being the best), they give UVE one notch better....a 6 out of 10. But don't get me wrong, I plan on continuing to hold FNHC, at least through the next quarter's report. They better show a big increase in policy and lots of plans for the new stock offering.....else, I will probably take my profits. -Scott
scott, have you checked into the negatives I stated about UVE.....namely their past shady practices, their over average rate increases which could lead to a rate cut near term, and their dramatic loss of market share, amongst other things?