- Stendra approved in EU
- Stendra partnership + milestone payment
- better then expected revenue from Qsymia
- fda approves new REMS
- No partnership for Stendra regardless of EU approval
- bad sales numbers from Qsymia
- FDA rejects new REMS
- ARNA starts to sell Belviq
there might be several combinations in between, but these are 2 extreme scenarios that i have in my mind.
bottom line, i think the upside is greater than the downside.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Vivus (VVUS) had its estimates and price target reduced by JMP (JMP) due to lower sales of Qsymia.
Using your own Logic, that would put Vvus at a Hold not a buy. $8 is a pretty substantial drop.
It's a matter of odds...i like gambling