That's the way to play it at this stage. I'll wait a bit more before I buy back in. I'm not so sure it will drop back that far. I will simply average down and still have lots of room for more profits I played this same game with ISO before the BK event. I do keep a core holding in case it sky rockets and will buy more if it starts to take off on news. On no news rises I wait for the big volume trades to hit then I start my sell-off several thousand shares at a time. Idiots and paid shills just don't have a clue!
STI has the potential for a significant rise on real news!