% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Houston American Energy Corp. Message Board

  • sbsullivan26 sbsullivan26 Jul 3, 2012 7:18 AM Flag

    Time to buy again!

    If the price dips at all on the delisting news ( which is already being addressed) - buy! This news is irrelevant and may present another great buying opportunity. I do not see it ending the day down. But the open may have some nervous sellers. We will see. Cannot wait for result coming next week. I expect good news - with a well with moderate potential. Not big time, but enough to keep HUSA going and to help drill another 4-10 wells. By next year I expect great returns on this.

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • My guess is that the early support is coming from those wanting to be long over the holiday and the shortened session. The risk is that you are not long and the well comes in with a good result. I'm big time long - Terwilliger made a bold and proper move to complete the well without SK(not big enough for them) and GLFE(too small a co. to stay in the game). Pot goes to HUSA.

      Happy 4th!

    • Anything under $1.10 and I am adding. It will be a nice return in a week or two. Probably sell off 25-50% and hold the rest long term.

0.195-0.0039(-1.96%)Aug 26 4:00 PMEDT