If you sold a few days ago, if you don't want to miss the train to $30, you got to buy MMR back today.
After today's close, MMR definitely will have operate updates before next market open. Buy back at lower than you sold price; or higher than you sold price, or even missing the train? It's all on your choice. I warned you!
No, I didn't buy GOOG options. I was hoping GOOG could bring markets up, but anyway, MMR still took the loss on Friday even Dow was up almost 100 points and GAS was up too.
I made MMR on sold options of Jan. 12.50 put, 16.00 call and closed 14.00 put with some profits, exercised 15.00 puts.
Hope more gain by tomorrow since I sold 14.00 and 15.00 puts too
Sold 16.00 calls and 12.50 puts have 100% profits :)
After covered 20.00 calls(shouldn't cover), sold 16.00 calls, now left Feb. 17.00 calls for free. Hope flow test results before Feb. options expiration.
Okay, but why buy the stock? If you want to place a short-term wager on news pumping this into the high teens, why not bet on the Feb $13 calls for $1.61 ask? Heck of a lot better leverage.
When it was announced several weeks ago that DJ1 was facing a delay.
I sold a majority of my position in MMR. Not for the nutty reasons
you preach every day, but because I knew a dip would follow. So I took
profits awaiting a good reentry point.
This morning, when MMR dip into the 12’s because of European woes,
I re-entered and bought some back. I agree with Doctor, and other longs.
Not being back into MMR below $13 is a big mistake.
I think we are still weeks away from the DJ1 flow test, so more good
shopping opportunities may likely come. I will be watching to add
more over the next few weeks.
Don't say that; Larry M. will have a heart attack!
I am back fully long and feel that progress is in the air. We discussed a week or so ago the chances of of MMR breaking below $13--- and now that it has it might be a mistake to try and finesse this too cutely.
Classic from CC - I still need to learn how to trade these swings better. My buy and hold strategy can be painful at times like these.
TISDZ seeing some volume and strength today - maybe something good at BBE or Lafitte on Tues?
Oh my!! Wouldnt want to miss that "train to 30"! Surely the markets just missing this one! Que the "coiled spring" "light the rocket" "no brainer buy" pumps! Lmao!
Those folks didn't want to miss the ride on the Hindenburg either did they?
I tend to agrre. I have just bought back the shares I sold last week. However, I do think oil in paerticular and the market in general will fall so I have bought SDS and SCO also.