bought 2 days ago...should I wait one more day or take my 15% gain today?
If you sold a 15% gain is great call.I waiting next week to buy shares below 2 IF .I have an average price NOK 2.12 and will not sell below 10.
Up to you. I'm holding and may buy more at some point. This story is just beginning.
Sell if: 1) have a stock with better potential 2)it became expensive or 3)you need the money. Right now i'm tempted to sell because i want to buy some DDD and SSYS. Taking profits and diversifying is not a bad idea though...
Prolly be safe...there will be a week end pull back
Hope you sold cause down she comes, a new year low will probably be set tomorrow and the price will drift down today and tomorrow, my opinion...
You decide, for me 15 % (or so) is not enough, but for someone else it might well be... It depends e.g. how big your POS is...20k, 100k or 1000k...etc.
sure do if you like it. Nobody would blame you. I bought 1.68 and wait till $3-$4 range. Then I will see.They buried NOK too fast, in fact it may surprise us like Apple did decade ago.
please sell ita few large institutions have shorted the crap out of this stock & they aren't going to move it up till they cover & accumulatethe sooner this happens, the sooner i make 300%
piece of garbage.shoties changes tactics