Had a stop loss order in @ 7.84 kicked in on the 6th....
Low for the day was 7.835
I screwed that one up.. Could've sworn it was more at the 7.40 level..
Should I wait a week to see where the price goes or buy back tomorrow morning? Opinions?
My feeling is this is not the end of the road and neither do you I would. Uh 1/4 of my position tomorrow morning and then add to it as you see the move up or down. If it moves down add more if it moves up add more but less at a time.