I hope you guys are still holding your MTG shares. I am staying until $2/s. Shorts are putting MTG down but it is holding very well. We need to hear a positive news regarding Freddie Mac dispute to stay on course.
Bernie..I'm holding it and haven't sold a single shares and don't have any plan to sell for while. I'm looking for $10/share but if I feel risk of loosing my money..this time I would lessen to Tommi. But this is all about a good news and improvements in cure rate and dq. Actually! I kind of thinking to add shares but not sure yet. I need some cash available on my hand too. DON'T PANIC IF STOCK MARKET DROPS next mount if FED doesn't give market what they want (QE3). I'm expecting a big pull back which is good for Bonds market to keep the interest rats low but MTG does not have much room to go down and if does! I will double my shares. Any pull back and lower the rates are good for MGIC,RDN,GNW
Wow Mao!! you will be a millionaire. Are you sure you can wait that long? End of 2013?? Lets be honest here. Me? If I double it i am already happy. Life is too short to wait that long. Good luck to you.