Agreed Maosteve, I hold my 104,000 shares firmly also. Right now it is a 3-way negotiation going on, MGIC, Freddie and the State Regulator about putting $200M more down into MIC by the end of this month required by Freddie. MGIC's CEO said on the CC:" there was excess capital in MIC($400M), enough to NIW for the next 5 years. Our position going in has been that there is excess capital where it won't be needed." MGIC's CEO also said:"there is more than enough resources at MGIC to pay claims, Okay? So the issue that Freddie Mac has , obviously, is a theoretical issue."
First post ever. i.m a novice trader with "knee jerk" reaction. however, this stock had me on cloud nine for over a week. i rather lose my earnings than bow out now. if earnings are lost, i cant complain.lesson learned. i will continue to hold onto the shares i have until then,because the market is down as a whole, mtg has plenty of company,if it were only mtg droppin, i wouldve been out 2 days ago.GLTA