Yesterday's conference call just didn't sit well with me. To many questions in my mind make it simply to risky after the recent price apperciation. And the more I look I to the Azimuth deal the more I got concerned. I still like Ganetespib, but I'm concerned with managements ability to deliver. Best of luck to all.
...I'm out also. This is starting to look ugly and with a beta of 4+ if the market corrects we drop hard and fast. I think people are also increasingly getting nervous about a "deal". Very positive on synta...but its the macro pic that worries me. The market seems overdue for a correction. Will be back later....barney
I am surprised...you were one of the most bullish here on snta for a long time. I bailed on snta because of very poor management and the more than 2 years in delays of signing a partnership, too. Where do you plan on putting your money?
yepp management holds the carrot in front of shareholders, and doing the same to Pfizer dangeling Ganetespib in front of their nose.
Its a game and its getting hotter, good players often have good cards.
Good Luck to you. I still have belief in the Management, they are proceeding causally which I like, Not jumping into anything. They as well as the big boys know what they have here. My thoughts of course only.
As I have always said
Do as you feel,Not what you here.