no doubt. We've all seen crazy stuff in biotech, but if these guys started a Ph3 without being extremely confident (there are no certainties) of the Ph2 results, then that would rank up there with the craziest. In most situations, companies can spend up to 9 months or a year completing ph2 analysis before moving to ph3 and usually try to get an SPA from theFDA before proceeding...anyway for holders, first weekend in June will require an even stronger stomach. We could go to $2 in short order if ph2 does not come thru as expected maybe $13 - $15 if it does.
They already had a meeting with the FDA about the phase III design. I hope that they're not that reckless as to start phase III without knowing phase II results were good. That would be massive mismanagement.
Either way, I will sell some shares before the June 3rd presentation and hold the rest. We shall know soon enough.