Something about them trying to do a secondary now does not strike me as quite right.
They say they are signing a new eco partner any day now. They say they will begin shipping product this month. So why are they trying to get off a seconday now when it would be easy to wait the 3 weeks left till the end of the month when all of these are done and done? Perhaps because all of these things aren't as people have been led to believe and they wanted to raise money before the next few weeks make that clear?
They said on the CC they had no plans to do a secondary and now they apparently tried to do exactly that.
Lowered their credibility in my eyes and the timing seems suspect..
Took a profit of nearly $9 per share and will wait to see what happens with the eco partner deal. The time frame that they gave for this is up pretty soon now. Had to protect my profits. No meaningful eco partnership anounced in the next couple days and I think this might tank hard.
You will be missing the move then, and the move could be a buyout. If you believe the story, and I have no idea why you wouldn't given this is a public company with disclosure laws to abide by. Then you would know that this is going to big. Big things can be leveraged and with a secondary this thing could grow much faster than you could imagine. Think about how fas Apple ramped up Iphone production, this is the efficiency we are dealing with in this space now.
The secondary will come, infuse cash onto the balance sheet in order to buy more machines The OEM can spit them out faster by asking for more money. After a year of good production this will get acquired, has to. This is how things get done in this industry, a large infusion of 50+ mil and this thing is humming.