I'm holding ANX shares since before the run up. Some people say here NDA filing is imminent, howcome it didn't run up like the last 5 days? I read people posts here who I think are very knowledgable about ANX.
I think we have seen the highs, now it will keep going down. Very similar to all the run-ups I have seen. I am not a basher, just asking everyone to be cautious. I sold out. maybe too early but doesn't matter I made my profits.
i think the high yesterday of .50 was just speculation and exposure. some people bought in way to high, flip side of that is that the new resistance looks to be right at about .35-.36 range, great news. Holding for the NDA, imho will come mid January. If it is not filed by the end of january will prolly vacate and wait to reenter. No NDA in Januray for this stock will be disastrous. The longer into January with no NDA we go, the more bleed to the downside.
An NDA isn't THAT huge of a deal - however, it is a pretty big deal in this case considering they've never filed one and have been promising for years!
There is probably some concern now of whether they will file the NDA by the repeatedly promised date of Dec 31, 2009. If they can't even do that they will continue to lose credibility
Expect a pop up and later sell off on the NDA news
the hype is there and people who got in at .10 or .15 profited and are cashing up, we're not even close, ANX is ready to pop itll hit 2 and then theyll be a large sell off and it'll go from .50-.75 upto 12-18 a share easy, BET the farm!!