avoe is under $3..all stock buyers since last thrusday...are in with all cash...no margin calls required...ON THRUSDAY after breaker issue...down on 25 million volume....wow
avoe can go up at $3 at anytime...downside seems low to me under $ 2.20....
I do agree that company should announce job cuts to preserve cash for new trial''''
but avoe did do a stock secondary offering back in JAN 2013...6.7 million offering at $7.50...55 million or so
and it was over subscribed......after new trial in US...more data...new approval will come.
also was not the study comparing with an already approved by FDA drug........the results were probably an insult to the board...if you look at the boards nasty attitude.....go figure
LOL... cover you greedy pig! I just avergaed down and will wait as long as it takes... I've got time. With buyout, PPS $8 to $10 or more IMO. Heck, even a PIII retrial will push this to $3.50... near their cash per share. HOLD and BUY people.