I bought a few months ago for $.41 as I use to trade it in the past. Frankly bored holding it and feels like dead money, at best. Any reasons to hold a little bit longer or should I sell for a .03 loss? I have 5k shares.
you have 5K shares and you're asking the board if you should take a .03 loss? Seriously?? You want advice on a $150 loss? Go away.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
reverse split 10:1... when... terrible story here...
Not advice on the nominal loss rather whether I should stick around and wait (as in good chance something positive will happen).
Sorry if I offended u
.3799... probably going lower... who knows... swishing around in the toilet...