1. Abstract accepted for presentation at the 33rd annual Society of Maternal Fetal Medicinen meeting, 2013 Feb 11 - 16
2. Exhibiting @ the AMS Bio Defense meeting
3. Possibly this month, publication (GBS paper) in a noted peer-reviewed journal
4. Possible 4th quarter financial results
5. Possible operations update.
We will not see anything on the BNF for a while IMO they need to finish testing the bacteria on the test result page and then I would think a paper would be published that is a minimum of six months. It would not shock me if we don't see anything on that by christmass.
And the EPA it has only been 2-1/2 years since the CRADA was signed. :-(