Actually about 20 percent of the posts relate to GE or at least investing in general. The other 80% are indeed "lame" political, religious or in just BS in general opinions. Suspect many of these folks are so ignorant they couldn't even get their dog to listen to their opinions but we are subject to the garbage on a daily basis. We don't care about you "lame" know nothing opinions, this is the GE message board.
Yes, I want my dividend back. This stock has not done anything for the last twelve years, but cost the shareholders money.
So Jeff, why don't you go home! Maybe someone else will give me back my Dividend?
heck most of the town drunks, that been thrown out the bars for rambling on n drooling,come here and spout dumb political garbage,dont own shares of anything much less ge,fake capitalists, fake statements,but real hangovers.
wow i have doubled my position in twevle years what is about compound interest you dont understand, and I do hope you bought huge @$6.00 like me....GE 20 billions$$$ net profit during this depression!!