I think investors can expect some ruling on January 7th! That is my prediction
and looking at the motions filed and their verbage it would suggest the same! With Vringo getting the last word in on Dec. 19th along with it's tone it sounds like the decision will be made solely by JJ. Both sides seemed to have drawn a line in the sand and neither are budging! Vringo has presented a very strong case and JJ has allowed every possible legal manuever by Google et al to be heard. If JJ processes the entire case as followers have he must find Vringo in favor of all counts and reward accordingly!
Bear in mind both party's have until the second to respond to each other and then JJ will make the final decision. I think your close Doggie but it might be a week latter on the 14th or 15th. In an earlier release JJ said he would decide within 2 weeks of final responses so I think we are in the right ballpark. GLTA
did you see posting about pacer.....now new dates of January 15 and Feb, 15...... For motions and replies to motions.... this might take longer now I am afraid. I hope I am wrong but I don't think so.
Look at steve kims forum page for postings on this....... I am kind of #$%$ to think we will have to wait longer now !!!
The delay is most likely JJ giving the two parties more time to reach a settlement. Note it is Google asking for the extension, so one can infer that Vringo is not agreeing to their initial lowball offers. Vringo has so much going for them they do not have to accept any offer that is not worth it to them