First of all, this is like watching paint dry! Having said that I figured I would chime in on the post about going to $6 by Friday. What would, that could happen by Friday, move this to $6. I'll speculate that a positive development in the ZTE case, such as an injunction being ordered, would make this fly at least half of the way from here as VRNG would be seen as something far more than a one trick pony. The next thing could be JJ ruling against the motion to compel Becker and also against delaying ruling on RR. If he rules on interest and supplemental damages (which I thought he would by now in order to move this more quickly to completion) Katy bar the door folks. As I have said before the court has affirmed the jury's verdict of a 3.5% RR. Not sure I see that adjusted to 7% but given a not so hypothetical negotiation now I could certainly see a bump to 5%. The Judge will not adjust downward as there is just no basis for that. Blowing out three and a half of Google's arguments on the 664 re-exam was also not good for the bad guys. I think it is impossible to time these decisions based upon what seems logical (I have tried) but I don't think it is impossible to pick the right conclusion. Lets hope for some updates and rulings shortly.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
you guys keep making claims about the stock going to $6 by the end of the week and it never happens. Stop making claims and then you can't be called wrong, which you've been for a long time.
Very prudent conclusion that you came to Ed.
It is improbable to rightly choose the date and time of the rulings on the motions, but not impossible to draw the right conclusion.
Vringo IS undervalued. The appreciation in share price and valuation of the IP will have been worth the wait. GLTU and thanks for your contributions.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
And if none of the scenarios plays out as you've described then what.? What's to stop judge from ruling in favor of all Google's request. Ed, I assume by now you've spoke with someone at Vringo and heard the anguish regarding just the latches issues. That one move set the tone for what can happen if he chooses. You can no longer assume that the insidents we saw during this ugly trial ending won't repeat themselves. If JJ throws even one more bad decisions Vringo's way, I feel it would create a huge doubt for them being successful with future rulings. For everyone's sake you better be right and I need to be 100% wrong. BOL!
ran. No one told you (or anyone) to take edvacourt seriously. I personally think that edva is not pumping, blindly or not. There are a lot of speculations when he writes. What happens at the end is anyone's guess. Patience, man, patience. Come March 1st, if this is still hovering around 3.20 - I will sell it.
Then I fail at rational and reasonable judgment as do the attorneys with significant legal experience in patent litigation that I have conferred with...period. I am pretty sure that many interested parties may privately think that JJ is less than competent, and no I have not asked them about Laches or any other decision currently under review. Laches does not rule this case by any means so I am surprised to see you focusing on that as a basis for a future prediction. JJ could just as easily ruling the patents obvious but he did not. I question the sincerity of your recent posts and wonder too if you are indeed still long as someone who is long would normally not respond quite as negatively or consistently negative as you have.