I didn't want to but I decided to take some profits today in the hopes to buy more share under 9. This move seems to big to fast and all because of another company (GS). I also think that the sector (financials) as a whole will pullback some next week. Really, if you think about it...what news is left for them to rally on? I think I will have the opportunity to buy shares back around 8.50 in the next couple weeks....22% in 3 weeks....I have to trade that?
The road we have all been down ... selling too soon for good reasons. "They" keep promising we will have a correction and I keep waiting, raising cash from among my less favorite stocks, but after selling some ARCC way-to-soon, I'm not letting go of any HTGC, CODI, DEP or my remaining ARCC.
Good luck and hope you can join the HTGC club again soon!
Congrats to those of you staying long...I do want to get back in and have done well with the proceeds of my HTGC position...but the truth be told, I wish I had some dividends to look forward to....I will get back in but I am unsure if the market will allow it at a price that will be pleasing to me. Stick with this winner!!! I look forward to joining you soon...at my price or not.
I have noticed the same which tells me this stock is going higher. And the exceptional dividend supports a higher price, IMO. I tried to trade this stock but could not get back in at the price I desired.
I'm not a trader...I to bought for the divy but caught the 22% so quick that I felt it was greedy not to sell...it has worked out but I absolutely plan to rebuy a position. I think that today's downgrade has more to do with the quick move in trading price and less to do with the company itself.