Was able to swap out some in-the-money APR options for longer expiration dates at a low cost and buy back some lower priced short calls. Positioned well now for a move up over the next few months. Time is on my side, yes it is.
Now if we can just get those pesky penny-stock spammers to go away!
yes, 2 frustrating stock for sure. I guess we got too greedy holding ARNA when it went from $2 to $14. I have plenty of shares now, ready for some liquidity in ARNA. Would like to buy more ACAD when I sell IMGN or ARNA, but waiting for a major, price-moving event, acquisition, etc. More concerned about ARNA than IMGN, I think the floor is in here. ARNA is a big wild card, could go to $20+, or back to $5 on a bad launch. GL!