% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

ImmunoGen, Inc. Message Board

  • bioimmunomabman bioimmunomabman Mar 20, 2013 10:25 AM Flag

    IMGN shorts mind the gap

    $16.59 and then $17.12 are the next key levels to watch now that $16.35 has been violated, good news indeed for IMGN longs.

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • I just bought some ARNA for 7.57 for the DEA news plus Eisai milestone payment play. I hope it goes up close to $9 at least.

      • 1 Reply to slumdawg2011
      • Good entry point, but I am thinking more about exiting, or reducing my exposure to ARNA...shorts, DEA-Delay, VVUS weak launch have me spooked. I still own some and my sell timing has been terrible, so I may not be the best source on ARNA timing. It's taking too much of my time to follow all the drama at ARNA and their communications are terrible. ACAD has been working nicely and TSRX is a new one for me. TSRX has a 2nd phase III data release soon, so people must do their own DD risk is high, but the first Phase III results were as planned, non-inferior.

        Still holding the core here, probably will until IMGN is eventually acquired, or one of the prop drugs is approved. Interesting day yesterday, 16.35 was punctured, they a rapid move up into the gap followed by a rapid retreat. Hoping it moves back into the gap today, or soon.

2.28+0.01(+0.44%)Oct 21 4:00 PMEDT