Well thank you for being rational - and not just bashing - it helps both sides to actually work together a little rather than just trying to intimidate - I'll prob dump it around 7+ just have to wait and see though what transpires
As you can see from my posts, I will short this stock because of the general market scene, and Freddie's weaknesses... However, would I hold over the weekend if the stock is still up? Probably not. I'd wait and see what develops on Monday & Tuesday. But, as to what the big boy shorts will do, who knows? So much of what they do is program trading.