Everyone owning GIG has reasons to be upset and also have the means to do something about it.
1. Zocchi filed a public document and put his contact phone number on the front of the document. Call him and ask him why he decided to sell the positions he did.
2. If you have the cash on hand and desire to make money from GIG trades then do your DD and buy when you know you should and sell anything that is green to stay on top.
3. If you believe that GIG will recover within 6 months consider buying in at these levels. If not, don't.
4. Remember on the court docket it states a Jury trial with the timeline of 2 weeks. That starts in August, if you think GIG will win or lose figure out your strategy.
5. All this ranting that I have done myself about the CEO and profitability did me no good. As soon as I said screw this and joined Ura on trading GIG it has been the best decision I have made.
Summary - If you are an investor in GIG that is not using house money that you earned I am not condoning into buying a falling knife or ax as one poster stated. With that said if you have room to maneuver there is money to be made while we wait on the CC. Remember do not even buy all in on GIG without diversity in your portfolio. I would not have the gonads to do that on some of their best moments. Too small of a company to risk that. Remind yourself you have not lost a dime unless you sell for a loss on your command to your broker................. - Profit