LLFH is being uplisted to AMEX *now*. That new SEC filing today is related to the 5M (+1M over) share issue they will make as they start trading in the AMEX. I saw this information today at the Renshaw presentation when the CEO used the wrong PPT, he quickly clicked through the pages but it gave enough time to read. Expect this to be released VERY VERY soon.
Small updates to guidance. 2010E is 108M revenues and around 27-29M net income (around $1 per share)...Numbers are off my memory. The CEO indicated he believed it would not be hard to beat this guidance.
My last message about this issue which is rather irrelevant with the stock.
It seems that people preferred to make one-star ratings to a message in which I said that LLFH is better than PFGY.
Maybe PFGY has more longs in LLFHs' board than LLFH!
Or Stoxbonz has many followers...wierd, at least.
What do you really want Stox??
I preferred not to answer to you after your spam to MYST board about your stock.
now you will start to chase me from board to board??
And don't brag about your stocks. The 98% of the known, less or more, chinese OTC microcaps are up during the last months.
We ALL have very good profits.
BTW LLFH is much better than PFGY, imho, always.
Yeah, its really frustrating to have a large chunk of my capital stuck in that CIT trade right now... Couple more weeks to go and I can get out of that hell hole, hopefully a much richer man.
It's killing me to see LLFH and LPIH make their moves when I just borrowed money from them on small profits to put into CIT-PA which is now down for me (In at 2.75 ).....Glad to see them start their upswing. ( Opportunity Costs...ugh )
Yeah, JADA is a sleeper but when it wakes up...WATCH OUT! If it drops back down to like $0.10-0.11 cents i'll be throwing cash its way. Still not sure if I want to invest in JADA directly or indirectly via CHFI.
PFGY I mean.
YOu want profitable- go get it next week after they report.
BTW- I've been in LLFH since bvelow $3 bitch.
And don't whine about JADA either. It's up MORE than 100% since I recommended it.
Oh -Oh ..., I was hoping to use CIT money to bring more over here before the announcement and 9/15. Do you read anything into the delay to convert preferreds? It seems they should do this ASAP regardless of the route they choose and it it pretty straight forward to start the conversion I would think. Any advantage to waiting? Just a lot of legal work to do maybe? Wondering why the delay since the decision should be a fore gone conclusion by now. Does it signal maybe something else? Would love to put money back here in LLFH.