Since my post of 4/20, I rec'd the div and sold my position at 41.50 booking a tidy profit.
I sold because the stock had become overvalued as you posted later.
I am waiting for the current pullback to reach 36.50 and I will start buying back in increments, and if it drops more I'll buy in larger chunks on the way down.
I believe there is more upside to the stock as investors seek better yields from fixed income investments.
Do you want me to update you as I make buys?