Just reading through last night's dialogue between perfect_market and Justum. Here's what I get from that exchange:
1. PM asked whether another poster was saying " also, you are calling wrng123 a failure.". First, it's wngr, I don't care what you call me, please spell my name right. My take on it, it seems to be PM calling me a failure. "haven't seen wrgs post, but not worried since he was a gm finance trained exec. i worked with one of those types at dana corp before he drove it into bankruptcy...". Why do you think Mike Burns was at Dana? Why do you think he was departed from GM?
2. PM was clearly over his head when talking about valuating companies. He thinks a $200 million business is a small business that can be valuated by a simplistic methodology for valuating dry cleaners and gas stations. BTW, the company I was describing is more than twice $200 million.
3. PM refuses to answer a simple question about the age of a vehicle, or even give a partial VIN that would enable someone to figure it out, even when the poster told him to leave off the final six digits to eliminate any chance of identifying PM. Of course, I think it would be a difficult task to trace a vehicle that old. PM, you should drive a vehicle from this century. They've made a lot of improvements.
4. Even when saying something really dumb, i.e., 3 points make a straight line, he refuses to acknowledge it, sort of MAllenesque.
oh, i hurt your feelings. so sorry.
-1 & 2 are my opinion and you disagree.
- #3 is my personal information and unlike you posting information about one of you clients, i care to keep it private.
-#4 is fact and i guess justum and you are too old or have no math background to understand. dig a little deeper than the first couple of google response lines!
do you really have that much time on your hands to go through all that garbage and summarize it? wow
"-1 & 2 are my opinion and you disagree."
And you are wrong, that's the hard part for you isn't it?
"- #3 is my personal information and unlike you posting information about one of you clients, i care to keep it private. "
Had you done what he asked, it would still be private. For example, here is the information he asked for as it pertains to me:
See, you have no idea who I am.
"-#4 is fact and i guess justum and you are too old or have no math background to understand"
Here's my math background. I have an undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering. My curriculum included 2 years of Integral Calculus, 1 year of Differential Equations, Spatial Geometry, and numerous other courses that required the knowledge of the aforementioned such as Heat and Mass Transfer, Thermodynamics, Engineering Mechanics, etc.