I'd be worried if we went STRAIGHT up. Close and hold over $85 by mid next week, and I'll be happy. I had a $83 sell target in mind but it blew through that while I was on holiday. OK, let's see how high it gets before the balloon cools off a bit. Calm, I agree, sell before the next Washington Circus grips the markent.
I'm glad they let the guy with the bear suit back on the UTX bus.
I'm sticking with the big, safe, industrial stocks, no prancing around the playground. .
I also own SI and the rising euro is helping there too.
I'll probably move back to cash right before the credit limit haggling.
One thing that is somewhat predictable is that they'll wait until the very last minute.
Other than that, who knows, I don't trust 'em.