I sold my shares of DEPO at $10.88 PPS.
I would have made a tremendous gain if I sold out in the low $15's!
Hindsight is 20/20!!!!!!
How could anyone have known!!
The last week saw the PPS go back up to $11.52.
Pretty nice move up in just two days.
Now I think I made a mistake.
Should I buy back in at this price or wait until in gets back into the $10's?
Might not move down to the 10's.
I guess it's anyone's guess but it looks like the stock has made a floor somewhere in the $10's.
Could we be looking for a Buyout or a nice move back up to the $15's?
Is the continuous negative sentiment in Biotechs going to put a damper on DEPO?
So much to ponder!!!