Down from $14.He gets the 30% he was willing to pay $14 for... + the other 70% the company issued at 11.50 (net 11.2) for 11.
No kidding. And how about those CXS shareholders who have stock valued at $9.50 who could have had $14. WTF!!!Great buy at $9.50 unbelievable.
Dow Futures are down 250 pts for Monday as of 6:45PM tonight.Brace for pain.