I added 200 at 3.98. Was hesitant to add more. Am taking a wait and see approach now. I am anxious thought to hear conference call. Especially about milk sales and adding soy milk to product line. Thank you to everyone involved in this thread for their posts. Looking forward to reading posts on Thurs. evening.
I came in a few days ago to start a position at $3.82.
It is a trade only. A fraction of what I used to carry before liquidating 2 quarters ago. If the report is OK and the stock goes to $3.50 anyway, I may add. I will probably dump and run on any move up toward $5.00 on a "suprise". Make that a "positive suprise" as SMBL usually doles out "negative suprises".
I think I'll play it safe and see if it falls below $3.50 on a not so great report. You always see these things put out a bad report to help shorts cover and company buybacks. Only to come out 6 weeks later and boost the outlook. I'll feel better if I missed the train than if I bought and need to wait 6 months or more to get back to even. I might miss out on a little pop to $4.25 if the outlook is good. But I can't afford to be under water with the market near the top of it's recent trading range.