Bought 300 @ 11.50 initially
then another 300 @ 9.90
then today another 300 @ 7.80
Now it is averaged @ 9.73
And stock is going down to 7.50
I also have a few BAC (170 @ 5.60) AIG (800 @ .80) and C (200 @3.40)
What should I do.. Plz serious suggestions.
Correction, s&p have to hit and close above 900 before it will go down (we are almost there but not quite), look out b/n 900-950, will happen in the next few days, may even stay in that range for a day or 2, but this will be the lowest point for the next few month.
“FAZ should not be a long term investment.” – strongly agree, however, cherry did got in at various levels and in her/his best interest is wait till the above happens.
PS: My target entry point is around 6.75, but will watch on day to day bases, and could change any minute.
Don’t, to late to catch FAS unless you have cash to invest. By the time your fund are clear for short term investment (3-5 days, depends who you are trading with) FAS will be at the highest point or start to trend lower.
well, youre down about 750.00 or so, some are much much worse off on here. You'll probably get back some from the current 7.3 if you hold. So now maybe you learned your lesson about not averaging down and trying to catch falling knives and didnt lose too much. Trade the charts and stop fighting the trend even if it is irrational.
Hold FAZ, not so sure about others. FAZ will go down for another few days, but then it will go up to around $14. S&P have to reach 900-950 and than it will drop to low 700 or even less, I would say end of may or june. I am waiting for s&p hit 900 target at witch point I will go in FAZ, once s&p goes down to around 750 I will switch to FAS. Good luck!
Be realistic, this rally in the face of overwhelming negative news and reports, will end very badly. Just hold the fort. Soon enough the tide will turn. In the mean time I would be shorting the dollar, and add to that position everytime there is a short rally. The government can't have it both ways. Print tons of money to prop up this piece of shit market, and have the dollar remain strong. One has got to give!!!!!!
HOLD FAZ. GET OUT if it goes back to 9-10 range.
GET OUT OF C and BAC
GET OUT OF AIG.
You've basically bottom fished garbage stocks.
USG, ICO, IR, BNI, WFC, JPM, so many good stocks to buy back in March, why would you buy AIG C BAC?
Because AIG is doubled since I bought and BAC almost doubled
I agree, I didnt buy C at right time though.
Well, I sold BAC at 9.63 for 4$/stock profit (even though just 170) And since then it is climbing to 9.80 and above. :-(
and FAZ, which I am holding down to 7.20's.
My big question. Should I buy more FAZ to lower the avg price? If so, what price.. It is going down down down..