Guys, simply vote for me,,, should I hold for profit Or sell now and take my loss and go to spend some short vacation at Maldives island to forget everything ?
Please in sake of one month holding I need real advice..
Thank in advance
You must hold until 2 events have occurred. First we have the unemployment report on Friday. Whatever it is, there will be a dismal prognosis for next month due to auto foreclosures. Banks and dollar will tank. FAZ will benefit.
Secondly, we have the next auction of 30 year treasuries on June 11th. Can't say for sure what will happen but when you have the Chinese laughing at Geitner when he tells them investments in treasuries are solid, that should give us a clue. Poor treasury sale will be bad for dollar and banks, good for FAZ.
Wait to decide until at least June 12th for clearer picture.
My average is $7.30 too. Do what you think is best for yourself but I'm holding. The reason? Bank stocks have not been participating in these huge rallies and I am of the opinion that they will tank when the rally is over.
I just don't know when that will happen.
nonsense rally has been up for 3 months , we are coming to very close to finish , rally is count down , you been holding for a month, of course DONT SELL it, i do suggest if you have extra $ maybe add some more if you see new low to avg down, once the price correction come and you sell to limit ur lost.
DONT GIVE UP
DONT CUT LOSE
Here's the real "skinny".
FAZ turned into a buy at about 4.35 yesterday.
Bought some more at 4.39, my average is now 5.7 and even if I have to sell at a loss, I shall lost much less!
I would say you should have no worries
barring a margin call.
My first purchase of FAZ was over $9
but I closed it out with a gain.
I knew the ultimate trend would kill
the financials so I held on tight; my
current basis is between $4.90 and $5.71.