it does not happen all the time , but enough to make you frustrated:
1. my leg can dial 911 , it happened 3 times in a month already, I feel guilty wasting police officers time.
So sometimes I disable finger swipe when I put it in my pocket
2. Last week when finger swipe was disabled
I got a call , I picked it up , then when this call was hang up. The screen become black , only with battery and signal icon on top of screen , finger swipe not available . It should allow you to swipe it , because the screen is not disabled yet at that time , if disabled there should be no display not even battery icon.
Guess what I could do , press power button to reboot it.
3. After it was rebooted , more frustrating things appeared,
I once installed lot of software and then I didn't like it so deleted them , of course I almost never reboot Z10 as it never die like this , almost no software can crash it .
But after this reboot , I found some of those already deleted software come back onto screen again , and they are all usable.
Oh , what the fk.
4. I had set up my friend as a name in contact list , but sometimes when they called me , it appears phone number only with no name , and in calling list , the number with no name and with name appears at the same time , I ,mean for same number , one with nick name one without , have you ever got such trouble ?
5. sometime I click contactor from calling list , there should be screen showing his work phone entry and entry to send text message , but when I click it , I see nothing for this contactor , no text message entry at all.
I bought a new car a few years ago and had tranny problems. Brought it back to get fixed. Company is still in business and will always be. Products are sometimes defective, so what. Bring it back to get serviced. Grow up