I bought at $11 because of an alert on flash market research (google them) and BBRY went up and i sold for $17. i made $64k but im holding onto some freebies, not sure if I wanna sell and just focus on their next pick though. any thoughts on this?
DUDE WAIT TILL NASDAQ OPENS AGAIN
whats their new pick?
go to the corner and #$%$ ash wipe!!
it all comes down to how quickly you are looking to profit
youd be taking $1 loss but thats nothing if you think about how much youll make on their new pick
I did the same thing except I sold all of my shares at the high and shorted all the way to the bottom. This research company is the very best. I believe everything I read on the Internet!
Report this spam trash post.
Hold it over the weekend with me. If the offer is released Monday before market opens Monday, you will be rich. I am expecting at least $17 buy-out offer. GLTA.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
If there is no offer on Monday morning before the market opens, how much the share price will drop? Back to 9-ish ?
if you are fooled by this obvious SPAM then you need to let someone else handle your money.
hold and wait it out