% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

InterCloud Systems, Inc. Message Board

  • jimpersells jimpersells May 8, 2014 12:42 PM Flag

    The lawsuit is not going to happen

    The only investors with enough loss to meet the $100,000 loss minimum are 3 institutions. They are Vanguard, Jane Street Holding, and Credit Suisse. A couple hundred thousand loss is nothing to each of them. Its a better loss on the books verses the time and effort of the lawsuit.

    Please realize that only 1.75% of ICLD is owned by institutions. The other 98.25% are people like you and me. May 26th will come and go, but, May 27th will be a spike in stock price.

    As much as I love value priced shares, I don't like lawyers with their own pocketbooks in mind. Research a couple of them to realize that their business model is to try to convince investors to sue public companies. Its a game of numbers and should be investigated by the American Bar Association. The Law Firms are at the level of door-to-door salesmen.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

0.12-0.01(-9.09%)Sep 23 3:59 PMEDT