if you cant see this is a game changer, u are an idiot.
this stock will be $30 in a few days as wall st wakes up to the realisation that the comoany has been transformed. windows 8 nook with worldwide distribution makes this a $3-5bn business on its own. bricks and mortar is not going to disappear, and that business is worth $1bn plus. this is a $100 stock in the making. watch it dummmies
Only problem is like 70% of the float is owned by insiders / funds (Liberty, T2, Jana). Of the 30% remaining, about 70% of that is short.
Either shorts continue their game and just keep shorting or we need considerable outside help of new buyers. Even though yesterday probably put the majority of short traders in the negative, they have like 2-3 days to cover. They will try to short it more and average down...