Here's what my 1,600 naked puts did today:
1) 400 Jan 4-strikes fell to $47 each from $57 yesterday. That's $4,000 for Master Options Strategist.
2) 400 Nov 4-strikes fell to $24 each from $30 yesterday. $2,400 more for MOS.
3) 400 Nov 3-strikes fell to $14 apiece from $18 yesterday. Tally $1,600 more for The Master.
4) 200 Oct. 4-strikes fell to $9 apiece from $12 yesterday. $600 more for the good guy.
5) 200 Oct. 3-strikes fell to $4 apiece from $6 yesterday. It's $400 more as a capper.
So today's penny gain in the stock, the 3-point reduction in the VIX and the ticking off of the clock of another day combined to add 9K to the valuation. Not a bad day in the office.
hey this guy has some good stuff to say---yeah alan a different message board than yahoo---oooor you could start your own--i was on one once for a pharma -- when i believed some lady--and she started her own----you would not believe how many follow someone of your expertise---- then pfe can have its board back and you can truly be king of your own mountain--
> It's just absurd that Yahoo allows this.
You should stop using Yahoo and go to another message board service.
I guess you are of the opinion that in this case it's Yahoo's way or the highway. And since you cannot find or navigate the highway, you're out of luck and have to humbly kowtow to Yahoo.
It appears that Boobly/Ruffnuts is Nipnuts:
Re: Alanmosesruffnts is as brilliant as Obama....lolol
coolcatnip_44115 6-Oct-11 12:14 pm
Re: What did today's penny gain in BAC mean to me in terms of valuatio...
bubblyjoe51 6-Oct-11 12:12 pm
Alanmoses is as brilliant as Obama....lolol
coolcatnip_44115 6-Oct-11 12:07 pm
sorry Alan, you cant puppethogg the board all day with yer crap about ...
coolcatnip_44115 6-Oct-11 12:03 pm
No wonder Nipnuts always appears with a long string of raving lunatic posts just when Ruffnuts needs more messages to rate a formerly valid thread down to three stars.