update of the 200K insane returns short-term naked put-writing portfolio
04/03 - initiation of the 200K portfolio with the S & P at 1,570
04/03 - 199,910 (S & P 1,554)
04/04 - 200,510 (S & P 1,560)
04/09 - 197,945 (S & P 1,569), low valuation from inception
05/30 - 220,690 (S & P 1,654)
05/31 - 213,115 (S & P 1,631)
06/07 - 222,245 (S & P 1,643), high valuation for 2013 to date
Up 11.2%. Portfolio gain to date
Up 04 6%. S & P 500
1) 300 contracts of the JCP Aug. 10-strikes (stock at $18.73)
2) 500 contracts of the JCP Jan. 8-strikes (stock at $18.73)
3) 040 contracts of the KORS Jan. 45-strikes (stock at $62.69)
4) 200 contracts of the JCP Jan. 10-strikes (stock at $18.73)
5) 080 contracts of the AIG Jan. 35-strikes (stock at $45.28)
1) $2,005 profits in four weeks on a $17,550 investment in the JCP May 10-strikes
2) $1,355 profits in six weeks on a $16,600 investment in the KORS Aug. 36-strikes
3) $2,460 profits in five weeks on a $14,605 investment in the JCP July 10-strikes
Just look at the incredible SAFETY in these investments and yet I have been earning at the rate of over 1% per WEEK.
My incredible Eureka moment from 22 months ago has turned me into the very best percentage wealth creator in the country - especiall when the low risk is factored in.
you are kidding yourself. Unless you have boatloads of money in reserve it is only a matter of time until you lose all you have. I dont say this in a mean way at all....you claim there is very little risk but actually that portfolio is the riskiest kind. You may hav a win percentage of 97 percent but inthe end you will have lost it all....