% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Message Board

  • alnyfan2 alnyfan2 Jul 16, 2012 2:36 PM Flag

    To sell or not to sell.

    When I paid $10.30, I thought I might get 12-13 by now. Wow this is much better. I want to sell but by number of shorts posting today it looks like many of them are stuck and are bidding Alny up. I will stay for the ride a little longer.

    Congrats to all believers.

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • OK guys. It is time to sell and not be a hog. I enjoyed the ride and wish I had kept some of the shares I sold at $11.50. I don't know whether there are any new information due in coming months. If someone knows, please post the information.

      To the shorts, it is painful. You should have stopped being too greedy. You did a good job in the past two years. This year was not yours. Please also stop posting non-sense and poluting the forum. I know you say VPs are selling and it is time to short. I am not sure about that. Yes, they used poor judgement. But they are human too. Michael Mason options were $11 and a change. Must give him some credit for not selling it when it dropped to $6. He must get some rewards for holding on to his shares. Vishkay options were granted last year. He will have more to excercise this December. If you have to short more, wait until October and November and then short it.

      To the longs, congrats for sticking around and believing. I think we will be heading down some for lack of any new information. I will look to get in at lower prices. After that dramatic breakout I have no idea what the range will be now. So I may wait till Oct-Nov to get in again.

      Good luck.

70.83-4.96(-6.54%)Aug 24 4:00 PMEDT