Here is a recap of recent events....
1. Apr. 1 - DEJ announces resumption of drilling at Koko - operation should be completed within a 30 day window, prior to initiation of completion program;
2. Apr. 4 - Four of DEJ's Directors issue themselves options exercisable at $.20;
3. Apr. 8 - WPX announces Niobria Discovery Well hits Production Milestone (smak dab in the middle between Koko and Roan Creek);
4. Apr. 10 - WPX Headline News - WPX, despite having red in its profit/loss column - it is given a rating of "outperform". The article alludes to the facts that with the new gas discovery, and the recent surge in NG prices, WPX itself now becomes an acquisition target;
5. Apr. 10 - DEJ announces a "Special Meeting" set for June 14 (enough time for completion of Koko and evaluation);
6. If Koko proves to be a winner - based on WPX's success - it seems possible that WPX would make a play for DEJ in order to improve its asset base and make it an even more attractive acquisition candidate. If the price were right for WPX and DEJ shareholders, it could be a win-win situation for everyone.
Lots of speculation here. Just trying to read the tea leave.