you are viewing a single comment's thread.
you are aware the company's been sold, pending legal actions against the sale
so what's to discuss?
just waiting to see whether we cash out or whether the game starts all over again
either way fine by me
The company can't be sold unless the majority of the shareholders vote in favor of this lowball offer.
So you're happy to get less money than you could have sold for in August, which is even lower than the 1 year analyst prediction for the SP?
I will not vote in favor of it, but I assume that management has assembled enough support to push it through anyway
Of course I would rather see it more fairly valued, but my cost basis sits at $24, so I would not cry any tears for cashing out at $32