The deal needs shareholder approval and there are already lawsuits forming.
Bottom line for me is if something goes wrong (that never happens does it), this is a $17 stock.
If you wait it out (6 months??) you will probably get $26 - perhaps more but lawsuits usually only benefit the lawyers.
The thought of a "White Knight" coming in with a higher offer is always a possibility, but in my opinion, it would be better for "that group" to buy IGT.
I cleared out yesterday and moved on.