The only way we lose money is if we take substantially less than one percent of the market in RX PPI capsule sales (and none of the following happen).
We make money with any of the following scenarios:
1. Take 1% or more of the RX PPI capsule market.
2. Get bought out by big pharma who needs to enter this $13 Billion market space with the best and only immediate release product on the market. Already FDA approved with multiple formulations (capsule, soluble powder, and chewable tablet)
3. Partner with a billion dollar firm for US OTC sales of Zegerid. The over the counter potential to me is worth more than the current market cap of SNTS, and it's fully protected by patents for 10 years.
4. Partner with big pharma for ex-US RX or OTC sales.
5. Acquire a development stage drug, obtain FDA approval, and leverage our sales force to sell additional product.