% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Santarus, AŞ Message Board

  • lbl4321 lbl4321 Nov 10, 2013 11:30 PM Flag


    Hope you are well, have not seen you post since the news hit the wires

    I may be wrong on this but I decided to sell on Friday, I think Kitty is holding into 2014 for tax planning

    Any thoughts now on where you will. Invest going forward ? I am thinking of re-investing in CLDX and NPSP

    Sentiment: Hold

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • Re:neuro.i think one stock that could pay good div. Is" nktr.i just bought some.plan to add more,every once awhile.glta

    • Hi Lbl,

      DOM TIMES for us SNTS longs!!! Indeed $30plus by the end of this year as many of us stated several months earlier. Thirty Dirty. Congratulations to you and all SNTS investors! I have been on vacation in Hong Kong and Taiwan for most part of October. Victoria Harbor view from the 110th floor suite at the Ritz HK and the Wow Suite of Taipei W with the view of the Taipei 101 are simply outstanding and are a must if you ever visit HK or Taipei. As we all are aware of, the long term hold is one year and one day. Thus I have sold 20% of my SNTS and holding the remaining 80% until 2014 with the next batch on Jan 10th, 2014. The short term tax rate of 43.4% is brutal with the 39.6% plus the net investment income surtax of 3.8%. I can wait until Jan 2014 for the long term 20% tax for my remaining SNTS shares.

      I am using the 20% of the SNTS to further increase my large positions in HIMX, OPK, RMTI, TTPH and ACRX. I also like CLDX, MYGN and GTAT. THRX can get interesting next month. I also plan to add more VTUS in Jan 2014 with the next batch of SNTS that I sell. SNTS was a rare gem.. who will be the next gem?


      • 2 Replies to neurodragon007
      • Hi Dragon and Kitty,

        Great to hear from both of you. Dom times right back at you! We did say $30plus by the end of the year! SNTS was a great run! I’ll wait until January to cash in and then I’ll be looking for another SNTS like gem. Please keep me informed of your picks. Continued success to both of you.


      • Neuro, great to hear from you. Have you been to Thialand? Anyway, is LTCG still at 15% rate? I am trying to find out. I have a new stock that is maybe a little like SNTS, when SNTS was on the trash heap. I am doing the DD. If I like, I will let you guys know first and present a DD outline. Best to you and LBL and all other SNTS longs, WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Analinspector was sent to the anals of bad shortie disasters. He had a KABOOM to the moon!!! What a loser he was. LOL