% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

L & L Energy, Inc. Message Board

  • hopewillhelpyou hopewillhelpyou Feb 20, 2014 7:58 AM Flag

    HOPES GOT THE SCOPE........New Reopen Projection Date

    I know it is all total spejaculation, but one must ponder the possibilities. So, in making my guesstimate I considered two possible dates, 3/03/14 and 3/10/14. Considering, I spoke to Sean on Tuesday Feb.18th, I am leaning towards 3/10/14 for this reason:

    Simply because this is mere speculation and it would be to our advantage to put out another great production QTR, but this time without any write-off surprises to sweep away sorely needed profits from the bottom line, while on the same day the Nasdaq taking off our ball-and-chain I am going with the latter 3/10/14.

    When I asked Sean he said a few weeks without hesitation so I believe it was discussed and they could be Hoping that while knowing they will have the FA and SIC finished and ready for release, they might be Hoping they could get it presented it to the Nasdaq on March 6-7th and get a decision on the ER release date, March 10th, 2014. Again, all speculation, that I can't resist.

    The board is getting rough with long-time pretend-to-be Longs showing their true colors. I often wondered about a few, whom always challenged any good news, whether it was a PR from the company directly, or news squeezed out of Sean in a long awaited phone conversation. This last conversation with Sean really ruffled their feathers, because it was confirmation that the information they(EY) needed out of China was in hand and being processed for presentation, something none of any of the fallen Chinese targets of the past had done in their own defense.

    Would you hire an investigator if you were guilty? Just imagine the embarrassment and pitiful exit off the Nasdaq upon that release of news. No, I just can't wrap my head around that scenario, and especially with the reputations a few who are in support of LLEN like Bartlett for one, who was hired by the SIC and after review agreed to represent them. If he saw a strong chance of fraud, I don't think he would have wanted any part of this at all.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
0.00640.0000(0.00%)Jul 26 11:59 AMEDT