telling everyone else.Hold onto or buy more and then sorta forget about it for a couple of months. Everything will be fine once the SEASON starts.
That's right. Add $10 to today's price going into Black Friday. If it drops any more I will ADD.
looks like we may retest the 52 week low. if it holds buy with both fists. if it doesn't it could be a long fall. same for the market as a whole.
Im still hanging on. Longest stretch of not selling or buying for me. I keep thinking $3 gains when I check. Maybe $50 before earnings date?
I'd like that but that's only 20 days off.So, ????